“Duh,” you’re thinking.
Though, be prepared. You might not like the answer.
If you’re not at that point yet where you can utilize paid traffic, you gotta…
Yes, you guessed it.
There’s no other way around it.
Stop looking for a shortcut.
You gotta put your funnel in front of the eyes of your funnel’s ideal audience.
Which means that if you can’t utilize paid traffic YET (we’ve all been there at the beginning!), you’ve gotta invest the time to CONNECT with people!
How do you do that?
Well…a few creative ways to drive traffic to your funnel organically are:
- Content swaps (where you write guest posts for another blog) – Be sure to pick a blog that has good site traffic. If the blog has a site traffic of 1,000 unique hits per month, your article obviously wont be getting a lot of exposure at all. You can check a sites traffic stats at: https://www.similarweb.com/
- Joint webinars (where you share the leads) that you promote on your social media platforms – People love a good partnership.
- Get your P.R. game going on strong – Try writing for the Huffington Post or any other prestigious online magazine or blog. It can change your life.
- Affiliate promotions – You have the content/product/service? Find someone that is missing that but has the social media influence and work out a deal with them.
- Cold email contacts on Linkedin (yep, you’ve heard me say that but wait…) – It’s a long shot but if you’re great at writing engaging emails, it’s a good shot and you will find yourself connecting with very interesting international professionals of all walks of life.
- Collaborative ebooks, free products, free email courses, workshops, etc. – Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate is the key (ever heard of Coldplay’s collaboration with Rihanna?).
- Interview swaps – Got a podcast? Interview me? I’ll interview you. See where I’m going with this.
- Run Giveaways with other entrepreneurs in your market – It doesn’t have to be physical giveaways, digital ones work great as well. The most important thing here is that they are perceived to be valuable to your market/audience.
- Utilizing the simply awesome power of Facebook Groups. One of my favorite ones that is filled with awesome people is the one I am currently running #selfpromo ;), called: https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialmediafunnelhacks/
NOTE: If you’re an introvert or having troubles truly connecting with peeps in FB groups, I have 8 words for you: You either make money or you make excuses.
- Have any other ideas? – Be sure to comment down below.
Let’s do this!