As a full-time, location-independent digital entrepreneur / boss babe or girl boss / occasional work-from-home business owner and wife of an amazing while simultaneously adorable husband and fellow business owner, we’ve got quite a few tricks up our sleeves when it comes to growing our businesses online ;).
Not to mention that since a good part of our income comes from our service-based business of being so-called ‘Funnel Hackers’ which allowed us to work with ALL sorts of clients from various industries and markets, we’ve literally tried pretty much every tool available out there as of the time of this blog article.
Now, I’ve rounded up our absolute faves that we (and/or our clients and fellow entrepreneur friends <3) could not live without. They work like a charm and will make that online business life so much easier for you. Whether you’re just starting out as a business owner or, you’ve been in the game since no one knew what a blog or a Facebook was, I think you’ll LOVE these tools!
Scroll down to see the entire list and fill out this form if you want the list sent to your inbox so you never lose it!
WEBSITE / BLOG / ONLINE SHOP
Blog / Website
- WordPress Site – This is where I create the home of my blog <3.
- Genesis framework – Think of this as the skeleton to your site. The bones that hold it all together and make it work.
- Studio press themes – Think of this as the skin to your site. This is what your users see, what makes it pretty and user friendly.
- Bluehost – For the fastest hosting out there for your site. Starts at $3.95 per month.
- Clickfunnels – Build landing page, sales pages, membership sites, webinar funnels and checkout pages. Integrates with your CRM. CLICK HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL.
- BuilderAll – The best option for building landing pages, sales pages, agency sites, checkout pages, etc. for someone that is on a tighter budget. 7 Day FREE TRIAL HERE.
- Shopify storefront – What we & our ecommerce clients use for their online shops. Very user friendly and super easy & fast to set up. FREE 14-DAY TRIAL.
Membership / Course
- Clickfunnels: Memberships / courses. This is what I use to host my VIP Member’s Lounge and my courses. CLICK HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL.
- Mailchimp – Great for starting out and free for small accounts.
- ActiveCampaign – Awesome affordable email and text automation tool that my team and I use in addition to Clickfunnels‘ Actionetics Program. TRY IT FOR FREE HERE.
SOCIAL MEDIA SCHEDULING TOOLS
- AgoraPulse (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin scheduling) – Smarter social media scheduling so that your content is distributed at the right times for maximum engagement and exposure.
- Tailwind – Schedule Pinterest pins and loop them to repost. Join tribes. Excellent way to utilize Pinterest. CLICK HERE FOR FREE CREDIT –> (also allows Instagram scheduling but I d not use that feature because they’re still testing it)
- Planoly – schedule Instagram posts and stories from your desktop and phone
- People Map (not for scheduling) – Robust system to find Instagram users and influencers and analyze their accounts, run campaigns.
STOCK PHOTO / DESIGN
- Unsplash – Beautiful free stock photos
- Design Pickle – Design service monthly subscription
- Canva – Quick and easy do it yourself design. Love this for Pinterest Pin images
- WordSwag – App (for iOS & Android) add text to your photos Pinterest / Instagram images
- Creative Market – IG Stories highlight graphics, IG Story templates, Fonts, designs, keynote slides…. everything!!
TECH TOOLS / SOFTWARE
- Zoom – Webinars, meetings, interviews live streamed to Facebook
- Live chat – live chat feature on your shop or sales page
- Trello – Team and project organization
- Zapier – Connects your services like a charm! Most systems will integrate with each other but this can fill in wherever they can’t.
- Deadline Funnels – Add urgency to your marketing campaigns, automated countdown timers to provide each of your visitors with a uniquely, timed experience. Super cool tool. TRY IT FOR FREE HERE.
- FunnelScripts – A to Z copywriting plug and play system help for every kind of online entrepreneur and business owner. Struggle with writing? This is the software for you.
- Funnelish – Best way to directly build Paypal into a Clickfunnels’ order form to maximize international payment conversions.
- ClickMagick – Track, analyze and optimize all of your marketing and particularly, your sales funnels. Dare I say, better than Google Analytics :).
OFFICE TOOLS / SUPPLIES
- Macbook Pro – The heart of your digital office
- Laptop Backup Battery – Has this ever happened to you where you just went to a coffee shop to work and your laptop is dead and NO outlets in sight. Yes? Then you need to invest in getting a backup battery ;).
- Brother Laser Printer – For all your printing needs.
- Dymo Label Printer – For printing shipping labels
- Laptop stand – Important so that you can maintain a good posture and your neck isn’t killing you after putting in all that work 😉
- Bose Noise Canceling Headphones
For going live / recording video
- Ring light – To achieve some amazing lighting in all of your videos going forward
- Portable ring light – phone attachment
- Phone tripod
- Camera – I love using my Sony DSLR a6000
Side Note: If you'd like to learn more about recording professional videos right from your home even if you feel like you don't know what you're doing *yet*, check out my related blog post about this ;). You can read it here: http://corneliapauline.com/2018/03/17/5-simple-yet-effective-ways-to-create-professional-videos-from-home/
Paper / Pens / Planners
- Easel (for the whiteboards)
- Idea Journal
- Flip chart markers
- Papermate Flair Pens
- OnlineJobs.Ph – This is the service my team and I use. We’re loving it!
- Expert Secrets – Especially, if you want to build up an expert-based business of any kind and need to figure out how to do that.
- DotComSecrets – The bible for anyone that wants to start an online business of any kind.
- Profit First – As a business owner, you NEED to get your finances under control. Going through this book will help you do so.
- Essentialism – Sometimes we just forget the important things with all the ‘busy work’. This book will help you focus.
- Think And Grow Rich – It’s all about the mindset, babe 😉
- Girl, Wash Your Face – Just because I adore Rachel Hollis <3
FREE DIGITAL RESOURCE TOOLS BY YOURS TRULY
- Free PDF Guide: How To Connect With 10 New Clients & Customers On Facebook™️ Each Month Without Being Salesy Or Spammy?
- How utilizing your personal FB profile as an entrepreneur can accelerate your business success? Watch the Facebook LIVE replay: –> https://www.facebook.com/corneliaph/videos/10159029459865007/
- Free Case Study: How this client of ours made over $23,641 in just 7 days by utilizing her Instagram account?–> https://funnelgal.com/freecasestudy
- Free Video Training: 10 Simple Steps To Fix A Funnel That Doesn’t Convert: https://funnelproacademy.com/funnelmagic
Do you have any favorites you don’t see here? Let me know in the comments below!
P.s. If you'd like to download this entire ENTREPRENEUR'S TOOLKIT & save a copy on your desktop, you can do so simply by going here: http://bit.ly/entrepreneurs-toolkit
[…] P.s. Enjoyed this article? You might also like this post: http://corneliapauline.com/2018/10/11/the-ultimate-entrepreneurs-toolkit/ […]
1 Comment on THE ULTIMATE ENTREPRENEUR’S TOOLKIT